DAV KNOB HILL CHAPTER 26
6880 Palmer Park Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80915
Our doors open at 4:30 PM and packet selling starts at 5:30 PM
Bingo starts at 6:30 PM
RULES FOR BEING OPEN:
· There will be limited seating available, once all seats have been filled, we will have to turn away anyone else for the remainder of the session.
· No saving of seats, it is first come, first serve basis.
· Once you have been seated, you may not switch seats.
· Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES when moving through the building; You may only remove your mask when seated.
· DO NOT MOVE THE CHAIRS OR TABLES. They have been placed to optimize the social distancing guidelines as mandated by the state.
· If you wish to be seated near members of your household, please let a volunteer know and we will assist with seating arrangements.
· Due to state restrictions and requirements on food service, the snack bar will serve a temporarily modified menu.
Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Knob Hill Chapter 26 is one of 1300 chapters approved by the National DAV organization. Our DAV Chapter uses Bingo as one of its fundraiser programs to help it aid local veterans.
The National DAV program is a leading nonprofit that provides to veterans of all generations a lifetime of support—at no cost to them—so they can reach their personal victories. We assist veterans in positive, life-changing ways by helping them access the benefits they’ve earned and connecting them to meaningful employment opportunities.